Registered Nurse and Support Staff opportunities – A Rosie Place for Children
We are seeking Registered Nurses and Support Staff to join our team with key clinical responsibilities and a love for children and their families. Providing high quality healthcare is crucial to the children and families served by A Rosie Place for Children. It is imperative that candidates have great communication skills and have a team player mentality.
Phone: (574) 235-8899 | Fax: (574) 235-8897
Email resume and application to: RosieOffice@ARosiePlace.org
Or send to: A Rosie Place | 53131 Quince Road | South Bend, IN 46628
· Current Registered Nurse licensed in Indiana with experience working with medically fragile children and their families
· Loves Children! Compassionate, Trustworthy, Innovated, Dedicated and Positive
· Current BLS/PALS certified would be fantastic
· Excellent communication skills with a clear ability to follow specific instructions
· Excellent customer service skills
· Care for children who are medical fragile
· Manages the day-to-day care of children; assesses the health care needs and evaluates clinical care plan.
· Collaborates with all clinical staff and may provide direct oversight and mentoring
· Collaborates effectively with the team to ensure continuity and consistency of care
· Engages families in the treatment plan of their child
· Positively influence the overall clinical culture and program direction
· Participation in quality improvement development
· Keeps abreast of current developments and changes to ensure the highest level of quality care
· Respects the individual culture, diversity and rights of all clients, their families and the community
· Meets leadership expectations, accredited standards and other standards required by appropriate governing bodies
· Prioritizes duties in a manner consistent with organizational objectives and growth
· Takes pride and ownership in A Rosie Place
Mindset of a Rosie Team Member:
· Long-Term Commitment – you are “all-in” and committed long-term to our mission
· Supportive Relationships – you are continually surrounded by like-minded team members
· Quarterly & Weekly Rhythm – your refocus every 90 days and start each week with a sense of purpose
· Confidently Ambitious - you remain positive and convey confidence despite obstacles and challenges
· Self-Aware – you are coachable, aware of your unique abilities, and leverage the unique abilities of colleagues and partners
· Healthy Habits – you care for yourself, increase your knowledge, and practice gratitude
· Self- Value – you are continually making your future bigger than your past
· Energizer – you provide energy and encouragement to others rather than drain it from others
If you are interested in volunteering or fundraising, please stop by for a tour and learn more about the vision of A Rosie Place. We look forward to meeting you!
Join ARP for one of our outdoor workdays which are scheduled throughout the year. If you have a group that is interested in having an outdoor work day please give us a call at 574.315.6283.
Volunteers are needed for general office work, supply organizing, event planning, and assisting at events.
Volunteers are needed to assist our nursing staff during weekend respite stays. Help make their weekend fun with craft activities, play time, story time, music, etc! Special Friends volunteers must provide immunization record, have a current TB test and background checks. Please call 574-235-8899 for more information.
If you are a college student interested in a volunteer internship at A Rosie Place, please contact us with your area of interest. We welcome dedicated individuals who desire to learn more about nonprofits and working in a people-helping community serving families of children who are medically fragile. We would love to talk to you!